1. The Terms and Conditions which apply to ALL USERS (by which expression all persons, individuals, companies or corporations are included) of Innerlight Racing (innerlightracing.com here in after called the Supplier.
2. The images and information provided on this site are the property of the Supplier and Copyright of all images on this site belongs to the Supplier.
3. Users may access content in Innerlightracing.com site solely for their own personal, non-commercial use. Users may NOT copy, store in any medium, distribute (including via any website or social media site), transmit, re-transmit or modify any image from the Supplier. No copying (total or part) of any image is allowed. Images may not be used as, an artistic reference, published in any format, transmitted (including any via website or social media site), stored in any medium or displayed in commercial premises without the prior written consent of the Supplier.
4. If a user wishes to purchase a print or other product of any image or images that the user has seen on this site solely for their own personal, non-commercial use they may use the “Buy Photos” button in the galleries. It is also possible to purchase downloads for personal use under the conditions of the:
Innerlight Racing ("Content Provider") grants buyer a non-exclusive perpetual personal-use license to download and copy the accompanying image(s) or video(s) (collectively, "Media,") subject to the following restrictions: • This license is for personal use only. Personal use means non-commercial use of the Media for display on personal websites and computers, or making image prints or video copies for personal use. The Media may not be used in any way whatsoever in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any form of remuneration. The Media may not be used in advertising. The Media may not be resold, relicensed, or sub-licensed. • Title and ownership, and all rights now and in the future, of and for the Media remain exclusively with the Content Provider. • There are no warranties, express or implied. The Media are provided 'as is.' • Neither Content Provider nor SmugMug will be liable for any third party claims or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license or buyer's use of the Media. By obtaining images on this site the user is entering into a binding agreement between the User and the Supplier and these Terms and Conditions apply between the User and the Supplier.
5. If a user wishes to purchase a download of any image or images that the user has seen on this site for commercial use they may use the “Buy Photos” button in the galleries and select the download option. This under the terms and conditions of the:
What you can do: Photographer or videographer ("Content Provider") grants you a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the accompanying image(s) or video(s) (collectively, "Media,") for permitted commercial purposes, defined as: • advertising, promotion, brochures, packaging • as part of a commercial website for promotional purposes (maximum 800x600 pixels) use • prints, posters, flyers, tear sheets for promotional purposes (not for resale) • prints, posters, or other commercial display of Media • magazines, books, newspapers, other printed publications • video, broadcast, theatrical What you may not do: Buyer may not resell, relicense, redistribute without express written permission from Content Provider. Use as a derivative work, and reselling or redistributing such derivative work is prohibited. Media may not be used in a pornographic, obscene, illegal, immoral, libellous or defamatory manner. Media may not be incorporated into trademarks, logos, or service marks. Media may not be made available for download. Content Provider retains all rights, license, copyright, title and ownership of the Media. There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this digital image or video file. Neither Content Provider nor SmugMug will be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license or buyer\'s use of the Media. By obtaining images on this site the user is entering into a binding agreement between the User and the Supplier and these Terms and Conditions apply between the User and the Supplier.
6. Users may download copies of the images on this site, at a resolution of the Suppliers discretion, and in doing so thereby agree to be charged a fee by the Supplier, for the use of or supply of said images.
7. The User will be responsible for charges arising from any downloaded images by third parties.
8. The User must adhere to any instructions that may be attached to downloaded images (in the IPTC information fields, licence summary or verbally), these may include instructions as to the limitation of use of the downloaded image, i.e. "for editorial use only". In such cases, the use of the image for non-editorial use (e.g. advertising, posters, merchandising, etc.) is strictly forbidden except where prior written consent of the Supplier has been given.
9. Users may print low resolution "watermarked" images from the site for composition and/ or design purposes only. (Using the right click mouse option.) The user may NOT modify or remove the "watermark" on any image, and the use of "watermarked" images in any final product is NOT permitted. The registered user may NOT distribute, redistribute, transmit or re-transmit or allow to be downloaded by any means from any website or social media site any image obtained from the Supplier unless by prior arrangement with the Supplier.
10. The Supplier is NOT responsible for the content of any web site accessed via this site.
11. The Supplier does not warrant the accuracy of any description of images and the identification of persons featured, although, the Supplier will endeavour to provide reasonable accuracy in describing the images stored within the site. Any user should report any discrepancies immediately to the Supplier and acknowledge that the Supplier will not be liable to the user for any inaccuracies arising out of the use of any image. The User will indemnify the Supplier against any claim, loss or damage or other expenses (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) brought by the use by the registered user of the image.
12. All Reproduction of Images by Users shall be credited to Innerlightracing.com The right to a credit is asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 The Supplier respectfully brings to your attention Section 107 of the 1988 Copyright legislation that provides for a prison sentence of up to two years as well as an unlimited fine for individuals or companies convicted of copyright theft.
Innerlight Racing has a zero tolerance policy with regard to copyright abuse. It is the responsibility of the user of the image to ensure that the correct licence was purchased. Innerlight Racing reserves the right to pursue any unauthorized users of its images. If you use in an unauthorised manner our copyrighted image or images you may be liable for: actual damages, loss of income, and any profit you derive from the use of this image, and, where appropriate, the costs of the image and/or statutory damages. If in doubt, please contact us via this website.