Terms and Conditions of Business for InnerlightRacing.com
1. The Terms and Conditions which apply to ALL USERS (by which expression all persons, individuals, companies or corporations are included) of InnerlightRacing.com, here in after called the Supplier.
2. The images and information provided on this site are the property of the Supplier and Copyright of all images on this site belongs to the Supplier.
3. Non registered users may access the content of the InnerlightRacing.com site solely for their own personal, non-commercial use. Non registered users may NOT download, copy or store in any medium, distribute (including via any website or social media site), transmit, re-transmit or modify any image from the Supplier. Photographic prints and downloads are ONLY available to registered client account holders. You may apply for a free client account via the website.
4. If a non-registered user wishes to publish or use commercially or post on any social media site or display in a public place any image or images that the user has seen on this site they must first use the “Invitation” page on the site in order to be given a free client account. By registering with InnerlightRacing.com and obtaining a client account and using a unique username and password to access images on this site, the registered user is entering into a binding agreement between themselves and the Supplier and there by agree to these Terms and Conditions.
5. To become a Registered User with InnerlightRacing.com accurate information must be provided by the User to the Supplier. The user and supplier agree to be responsible for the protection of the confidentiality of all Login details, taking all responsible measures to prevent unauthorised persons from obtaining and/or using the user’s details. The supplier agrees to keep all user information confidential and NOT to pass on, distribute or sell any information to any third or outside party.
6. Registered Users, which expressly means, users who have been issued with a Client Account via SmugMug, may download copies of the images on this site, at a resolution of the Suppliers discretion, and in doing so thereby agree to be charged a fee by the Supplier for the use of or supply of said images.
7. The Registered User will be responsible for charges arising from any downloaded images by third parties using ANY Username and Password authorised or otherwise.
8. The User must adhere to any instructions that may be attached to downloaded images (in the IPTC information fields, licence summary or verbally), these may include instructions as to the limitation of use of the downloaded image, i.e. "for editorial use only". In such cases, the use of the image for non-editorial use (e.g. advertising, posters, merchandising, etc.) is strictly forbidden except where prior written consent of the Supplier has been given. Please see the licence agreement in the shopping cart prior to purchase.
9. Users may print low resolution "watermarked " images from the site for composition and/ or design purposes only. The user may not modify or remove the "watermark" on any image, and the use of "watermarked" images in any final product is NOT permitted. The registered User may NOT distribute, redistribute, transmit or re-transmit or allow to be downloaded by any means, including via any website or social media site, any image obtained from the Supplier unless by prior arrangement with the Supplier.
10. The Supplier is not responsible for the content of any web site accessed via this site.
11. The Supplier does not warrant the accuracy of any description of images and the identification of persons featured, although, the Supplier will endeavour to provide reasonable accuracy in describing the images stored within the site. Any Registered User should report any discrepancies immediately to the Supplier and acknowledge that the Supplier will not be liable to the Registered User for any inaccuracies arising out of the use of any image. The Registered User agrees to indemnify the Supplier or employees against any claims, loss or damages or other expenses (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) brought by the use by the Registered User of the image.
12. The Registered User will pay all monies due at the time of purchase.
13. The Supplier has the option to terminate the use of the site by any Registered User immediately, if the Registered User is in breach of any the Terms of Business, or the Registered User becomes insolvent, or ceases to trade, the Supplier has the option to terminate the use of the site immediately without notice. If the Registered Users access to the site is terminated, any downloaded image or images from the site stored by any means in any format by the Registered User will be destroyed or deleted and their destruction/ deletion will be certified in writing to the Supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org, this includes the removal of any image or images used on the Registered Users website or social media sites.
14. All Reproduction of Images by Registered Users shall be credited innerlightracing.com The right to a credit is asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
InnerlightRacing.com has a zero tolerance policy with regard to copyright abuse.
It is the responsibility of the Registered User of the image to ensure that the correct licence is held.
InnerlightRacing.com reserves the right to pursue unauthorised users of its' images.
If you use in an unauthorised manner our copyrighted image or images you may be liable for: actual damages, loss of income, and any profit you derive from the use of this image, and, where appropriate, the costs of the image and/or statutory damages.
If in doubt, please contact us via the contact page on this website. All material copyright Innerlight Racing 2018